Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Hamburg Bag... In Reality

So, Here it is!!


It finally made it from rolling around in my head to becoming a reality! YAY!!!


The 32 Flavor yarn made it in on the sides, my chrome64 zipper pull is on the front zipper. You can see that my monkey's back looks much better now! There is a "hidden" pocket on the back made from left over plastic from a shower curtain! Woot waterproof pocket!

There is another hidden pocket on the front. The most important design feature is that the front flat opens from the top and the bag could be expanded to stand up several inches taller should I need to fill it full of something grand like yarn!

Also, because I am a super knitting nerd, notice that the fabric used to line the inside of the bag, is covered with knitting abbreviations! How cool!