Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Sad Day for Randall

So the day started out good. In fact it was great right up until the very end...

Here's me all happy with my boy Mickey:



We went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and got lots and lots of candy!!

When I returned to my room and sat down to sort through my loot, I heard a cruuuuuuunnnnnnch!

I looked down and saw that I had sat on my backpack, which of course had a small project bag in it with Randall and fiber for spinning in the parks.

My worst nightmare had come true...




I'm so sad.

I've sent an email to Ed and Wanda Jenkins requesting 2 new Jay shafts for Randall. But he's officially out of commission for the rest of this adventure.

I brought Atlas too, so I can still spin but I now have a broken shaft and a broken heart :(

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone