Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tour de Fleece - Day 19

Today I learned an interesting thing:

Watermelon soaked in Balsamic Vinegar
Is really really ridiculously good

and

IT'S PHAT FIBER DAY!!!

It's a good thing too since I was running out of things to spin
for THE MOST AMAZING SWEATER EVER
(in case you didn't know, that should be said,
in the announcer guy's voice
and sometimes EVER has a little echo to it...)

Anywho, My boxes were spectacular.
Although, there were 3 things that I wanted and didn't get:
1. A Snorgle to love and adore
2. Glow in the Dark Fiber
3. BohoKnitterChic's Mermaid Batt


On Friday I will be meeting up with 
my Phat friend for our monthly swap meet,
So some of my duplicate samples may be swapped!

I had a little bit of a scare tonight...

Leroy went missing!
And he took my car keys with him,
I looked everywhere through the house,
including the oven, the refrigerator, 
and I looked in the pantry 4 times!

He forced me to clean my entire room looking for him.
And I dug through the garbage can... YUCK!

Then I found my keys, and they were not with Leroy...

Sigh...

So, I looked in the car... and there he was.

Laughing at me