Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tour de Fleece - Day 4

Over taken with insane jetlag and fading fast in the evenings. I did get up at 4:00am and spun 2 spindles full. But now I'm too sleepy to take pictures. They will have to wait until later.

But check this out!!!

Jess with Storied Yarns sent me a surprise package in the mail!!!

I'm not sure if you can read the little buttons
one says "knit your freak flag!!"
(I'm so going to knit my freak flag after I finish my sweater!)

The other one says "spin a story"
I think this is cool because that is exactly what I am doing.
My sweater will tell a story with every row
But it's not just my story.
So many different fiber artist will be a part of my sweater!

Now Jess will be a part of the story! Just like Edith, Craftypuppylover, Bohoknitterchic, and so many other fiber artist!

Thanks Jess!!

(I have it on good authority that there is probably a package with German goodness on it's way to Jess :) I just hope it's not soup when it gets there! Freddie was reading an outside temp of 104F today :o)









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad